As a leading provider of post-acute rehabilitation, our team of rehabilitation experts has been treating chronic pain in the context of catastrophic injuries for years. That expertise has allowed us to develop a new innovative pain rehabilitation program that we are now proud to offer to individuals in need of effective rehabilitation for disabling chronic pain.
Our individualized approach employs evidence-based methods in order to maximize function and quality of life. We focus on reducing dependence on medication and surgical intervention by empowering individuals to self-manage pain. Special emphasis is placed on:
- Minimizing / eliminating opioid medications
- Progressively increasing physical activity and endurance
- Restructuring of cognitions and beliefs that contribute to chronic pain cycle
- Learning and practicing evidence-based stress management techniques
- Reducing behaviors that contribute to pain disability
- Sleep hygiene
- Improving relationships, family training
- Returning to work or regular daily activities
- Resuming recreation and leisure activities
- Self-management of pain
Our intensive, residential programs are staffed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and provide ongoing care from a team of physicians, nurses, case managers, physical and occupational therapists, and other professionals.
Download a printable PDF version of our pain rehabilitation brochure
- Individuals experiencing chronic pain of sufficient severity to interfere daily social, vocational, and/or interpersonal activities.
- Individuals whose duration of impairing chronic pain is six months or more OR clinical indication that chronic pain of a shorter duration will likely manifest into a chronic condition.
- The individual is NOT an imminent danger to self or others.
- Demonstration of adequate motivation to proceed with a rehabilitation approach to management of pain, including willingness to discontinue narcotic medications and/or substances of abuse.
Request More Information: